Pilates Reformer Group Class
Experience the wonderful effects of Pilates exercises on the reformer. Be kind to your joints while strengthening your core, posture and muscular tone. This class is an important part of your mind/body routine.
FREE for Members
- Age: 15+
- Level: All
- Registration required - please call to reserve your spot
- Limit 8 participants per class
A Typical Class
Your instructor will teach you the basics of the reformer machine. You will be guided through healthy flows on the reformer achieving strength and flexibility simultaneously.
What is Reformer Training?
Developed from the techniques of Joseph Pilates, the Reformer System can benefit the fitness goals of everyone. Whether you are just beginning or a trained athlete, your road to improved posture, increased flexibility, advanced muscle tone, body re-shaping, and reduced body fat starts in one of our many conveniently timed small group classes.
Benefits of proper training include:
- Improved fitness level
- Improved flexibility
- Improved muscular strength and endurance
- Improved posture, balance and alignment
- Developed improved breathing patterns
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Prepare to sweat
- No equipment necessary
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- No shoes necessary
- Water, towel
Classes offered at the Clinton and Flowood locations.