Make a Gift
Make A Gift To The Annual Impact Campaign
Help us be stronger for our community.
When our families and neighbors thrive, our community is stronger. Right now, the need for resilient communities is greater than ever.
When a neighbor needs support, the Metropolitan YMCAs of Mississippi stand ready to help with open arms and caring hearts. Whether it is:
- Providing food for neighbors in need.
- Ensuring more kids have a safe space to learn, grow, and thrive.
- Providing vital exercise and resources for individuals living with Parkinson's
- Giving seniors a helping hand or a listening ear so they don’t feel isolated.
- Providing lifesaving skills to prevent drowning.
- Changing a child’s life forever by giving them an unforgettable experience at summer camp at the Y.
- Giving someone a sense of hope and belonging with a financial scholarship to the Y when they need us during the most vulnerable time of their life.
- And so much more!
These are a few reasons to find your “why” and give to the Metropolitan YMCAs of Mississippi's Annual Impact Fund.
Our community struggles with the need for improved health for all, safe and positive environments for our youth, and a place for everyone to develop skills and reach their full potential. Our local Y’s ensure a brighter future for over 42,000 people in the metro area through our facilities and programs with many individuals, children, and families receiving financial assistance.
Change is needed now and only your support will make it happen. With your support, we can ensure the organization’s sustainability and changing lives - while not forgetting people, connections, and hope are what matters most in our world today.
YMCA donations are accepted online, at your local YMCA, or by printing and mailing our pledge form. Pledge forms should be mailed to our corporate office at 690 Liberty Road, Flowood, MS 39232