January's Newsletter and the Spring Program Brochure
Jump start your new year with adventure!
Purchase polar plunge tickets for you or your loved ones to give them an awesome shirt and the chance to mark off a bucket list item! We will have two plunges for the first time this year.
Pursue Healthy activities in 2024!
The Y's all about ways to stay active for your body and mind. From weekly group exercise classes for adults to youth sports and physical education, the Y has something for everyone.
Here are some January highlights for adults (click the link to register):
- Group Swim Lessons for adults, starting January 9
- Master Swim Team
- Spanish Snack and Chat to practice with native speakers, starting January 30
- Adult boxing programs at the Clinton Branch
Here are some January highlights for youth (click the link to register):
- Swim lessons for ages 4 - 17, starting January 8 or 9
- Weekly Dance Class at the Flowood Branch at 9:00am on Saturdays for those ages 6 - 14, no registration required!
- Boxing on weeknights at the Clinton Branch
- Intermediate Youth Chess club starting on January 18 at 5:00pm at the Flowood Branch
- Homeschool PE starting on January 22 at 4:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Flowood Branch
- Youth Sports Performance Training starting on January 29
Summer camp 2024 registration is open!
Click the video to get a glimpse of the fun.
Click the spring program brochure to see all the upcoming happenings at the Y!
Click on the bottom right corner of the page to flip through the program brochure.